Interested in giving back to the Burning Man Houston community and burning with us year-round? Fill out our volunteer survey and join one of our community teams.
We’re looking to get more volunteers involved with our year-round community efforts. To that end we’re formalizing teams around a number of key community efforts. These include:
- Warehouse Team – responsible for beautifying and keeping our community space clean and functional
- Art Team – encourages and supports art projects and education in our warehouse space and more broadly in the community
- Presidents’ Day Campout Team – helps make our annual beginner campout happen, from land prep all the way to cleanup
- Hospitality Team – helps provide food, drink, music and other welcoming efforts at our community events, particularly our Thermal Thursday gatherings
- Events Team – envisions unique, fun events for our community and then helps make them a reality
- Social Media Team – guides our social media and website efforts, helping to get the word out about our events and projects
- Fundraising Team – helps us figure out how to fund all our community efforts
To join any of these teams, please fill out our volunteer survey!