We try to make it easy to connect with us in whatever way you’re most comfortable. Our Ambassadors are available both online and in person to answer your questions about Burning Man and getting more involved in the Houston burner scene.
Connect on Facebook
Join our Facebook Discussion Group
Like our sponsor Houston Art Collective’s Facebook Page to keep up-to-date on our event calendar
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Sign up for our sponsor Houston Art Collective’s Newsletter by using the registration box at the bottom of this page (on mobile) or to the right (on a desktop).
Connect on Other Social Media Platforms
- Follow our Burning Man Houston Instagram Account to see photos from our events
- Subscribe to our Burning Man Houston YouTube Channel to see videos from our events
Email our Ambassadors
Connect in Person
When you have time, come meet us in person. It’s the best way to get to know us. To make this easy, we host a number of events where everyone is welcome:
- Join us for Thermal Thursdays, our weekly gathering for the burner community at our warehouse
- Try your hand at camping at our Beginner Campout in February and see one of our local Burning Man theme camps in action
- Attend our annual All About Burning Man Meetup to get all of your Burning Man questions answered